13 Mar 7 Quick Tips to Booking Classes at Soulful Fitness Lane Cove
These quick tips will help you understand how the booking system works for easier use:
1. Make sure you only book classes you really have intention to attend.
2. Avoid booking back to back classes if you have only booked them as an alternate option. If you have no intention to go to one of the classes please leave the spot for another member. Understand another member might not have a booking so please be compassionate to your tribe.
3. Have a look on the day for availability. Many people un-book due to a last minute meeting or schedule clash and there is quite a lot of availability in classes a few hours before they start.
4. Un-book at least 3 hours ahead of time if you cannot attend to allow people on the wait list to be allocated a position in the class and receive adequate time
5. Always join a waitlist if available. On many occasions the entire wait list goes through into the class.
6. Check your preferences and make sure your preferred communication is ticked on your profile so you can get the messages when they come through about your bookings.
7. In the Summer months we have more light and people want to exercise more. Whilst we don’t have more members than last year as we regulate this for you, members are using their membership more which is great! Members can book classes two weeks in advance.