27 Jan Kundalini Yoga at Soulful Fitness Lane Cove
Coming to Saturday afternoons at 4.30pm is Kundalini Yoga (followed by Hatha at 5.30pm) with Alexis.
It is a 60 mins integrative combination of movements and postures, conscious breathing, deep relaxation and meditation to give you complete work, life balance and allow you the time to focus on your body, breath and you.
Kundalini Awakening is the awakening of Kundalini energy, which resides at the base of the spine. The energy begins to move up the spine in some way, shape or form. It is a dynamic and powerful tool for total health.
This class is perfect for beginners to advanced students and will take you on a journey with benefits including;
- untapping energy from your spine
- a heightened awareness
- a strong connection to self or divinity
- a stronger mind body connection with physical self
- improvement in brain function, memory and intuition
- better meditation practise
- releasing tension and pain in back and neck muscles
- reduction in anxiety, stress and depression symptoms
- improves self confidence
- reduced blood pressure
- regulation of endocrine function
- increase in spine mobility
- improvement in join and muscle flexibility
- regulation of nervous system
Book your class now at Lane Cove www.soulfulfitness.com.au